I am an assistant professor in the Production & Operations Management Area at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
Prior to joining IIM Bangalore, I worked for Ford Motor Company in Chennai as a senior analyst in the Global Data Insights and Analytics unit. At Ford, my interests were in advanced operational analytics, smart mobility and enterprise risk. During my graduate studies, I also had a wonderful opportunity to work at Xerox Research Centre India in Bangalore as a research intern in algorithms and optimization area.
- Cooperative Game Theory and Applications (Course outline), FPM IV, 2017-18
- Optimization Models for Operations Management (Course outline), FPM II, 2017-18
- Cooperative game theory (externalities, stochasticity, information asymmetry)
- Strategic issues in pooling of resources (spectrum sharing, ridesharing, queueing system)
- Competition and cooperation in service operations management
- Reviewer — EJOR, COR, OPSEARCH, ISDSI, PAN-IIM WMC, IMRDC, AICSOM
- Track/session chair — ISDSI 2017, ICGTSB 2017, EAGT 2017, NMI-ICGTO 2016
- Organizing member — XVII AICSOM, ISCI 2013, DoMS Symposium 2014
- Student mentoring — [FPM] Srikanth Krishnaprasad, Achal Goyal; [PGP] Christo Sagaya Milton T, Amritha Prakash
- [10/2017] Paper accepted for presentation at the 5th PAN IIM World Management Conference to be held at IIM Lucknow
- [10/2017] Papers (co-authored with various students) accepted for presentation at the 11th ISDSI Conference to be held at IIM Tiruchirappalli
- [08/2017] Completed teaching Cooperative Game Theory and Applications
- [08/2017] Chaired a session in the East Asian Game Theory Conference 2017 held at National University of Singapore, Singapore
- [07/2017] Presented a paper at the 28th International Conference on Game Theory held at Stony Brook University, New York