I have been an assistant professor in the Production & Operations Management Area at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore since February 2017.
Before joining IIM Bangalore, I was a senior analyst at Ford Motor Company in Chennai. I obtained my Ph.D. degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras in 2016. Before that, I obtained my bachelor’s degree from Cochin University of Science and Technology in 2011.
- Cooperative game theory: externalities, stochasticity, networks
- Competitive and cooperative strategies in operations management
- Internet economics and markets
- Competition and Cooperation in Business Ecosystems, MBA Elective, Term 6 – 2018
- Cooperative Game Theory and Applications, PhD Elective, Term 4 – 2018, 2017
- Optimization Models for Operations Management, PhD Core, Term 2 – 2018, 2017
- [1/2019] Invited talk at the Workshop on Games on Networks and Queues held at IIT Bombay
- [1/2019] Webinar as part of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Analytics (MaSCA) Talk series by Ford Motor Company, Chennai
- [11/2018] An article in Forbes India on the delayed judicial processes and mounting pendency of cases in Indian courts
- [10/2018] Invited talk at the Computer Science-Economics Workshop held at Ashoka University
- [9/2018] An article in Forbes India on the problem of legal interpretation of a constitutional norm
- [7/2018] Paper presentation at the MSOM Conference 2018 held at UT Dallas, Texas